Her first tooth popped up on Friday, August 1 (bottom right). If you look closely, you can see it in the picture! Then, on Monday, August 4, the tooth next to it popped through. Last Wednesday, Kate started acting really strange while nursing...she'd start to nurse and the cry out. I guess she was trying to tell me that her teeth hurt! She's such a good girl because she really wasn't too fussy otherwise! Now, her appetite is back.
Now that she has teeth, you'd think I'd be feeding her, but I've been a little hesitant. I wanted to be sure the milk supply was solid (it went down a little due to the teething) and, of course, I'm reading all about making her food and what to give her and when. And, like everything else, there is no shortage of contradictory advice! With Keith's big birthday next week, we decided to wait until we return from the beach vacation to start Kate on solids...that should lend to fun pictures and stories, so stay tuned!!
Also, with the beginning of another month, I've posted pictures of Kate:
Baptism
3 month photo shoot
July 2008
1 comment:
I love the new pictures! She is such a beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment